Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Uhm, what?

I've been way too busy with work recently, but this MUST be noted: Software pioneer McAfee files paperwork to run for president

The antivirus software pioneer John McAfee on Tuesday filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission to run for president.

The paperwork was confirmed as authentic by Kyle Sandler, who is identified as one of the campaign’s directors and responded to a request for comment from a contact form on McAfee’s personal website. The filing lists an Alabama address, and noted that McAfee would be “founding a new party yet to be announced.”

I'm not sure exactly how to describe my emotions as I contemplate the possibility of a Trump-McAfee debate; I think it's that sort of combination of morbid fascination and terror that has no simple word to sum it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment