Saturday, August 1, 2015

I see through a glass, darkly

For 4 days and nights things were a blur. I was on the move, from place to place, it was all noise, and brief images flashed by and were gone. I tossed and turned and could not sleep.

Things were all new and different and unusual, but there was also a sameness, a constant, one who was by my side, me-but-not-me, someone I knew, had always known, but was yet new and different and unusual at the same time.

Then, unexpectedly, the shaking and rolling and flying ceased, and was gone, abated, finis.

I collapsed and slept for hours.

When I awoke it was as if nothing had happened, all was as it was.

But there was a piece of me somewhere different, in a new place, a new person, once again renewed, once again restarted, once again on a new path.

And there were a number of new pictures on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment